TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED!
Check back here Friday, August 4th, 2017 for winning ticket drawing information
The Grand Prize winner and guest will receive:
- Three night, double occupancy accomodations
- Six rounds of golf at choice of available resort courses
- Caddie fees courtesy of the CGA
- $1000 in airfare and food/beverage vouchers
BANDON DUNES GOLF RESORT RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
State of Colorado Bingo-Raffle License Number: 2017-12311
Thank you for supporting the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort Raffle, conducted by the Colorado Golf Association. Your purchase of one or more raffle ticket(s) signifies your agreement to the following Terms & Conditions.
The Grand Prize winner receives the following:
- Three night, double occupancy accommodations for a winner and guest in the resort's "Chrome Loft Suites".
- Six rounds of golf (course options based on availability and include all resort courses).
- Caddie fees paid by Colorado Golf Association.
- $500 Airfare Gift Certificate (Airfare booking through United (DEN-OTH) encouraged).
- $500 Gift Certificate for food & beverage.
ENTER TO WIN
- Raffle tickets cost $20 each, and are non-refundable.
- Ticket purchases close August 3, 2017 at 4:00pm MST.
- All sales of raffle tickets are final, and there shall be no refunds, except in the event of cancellation of the raffle.
- Tickets and prize are not transferable.
- Online ticket purchases represents one entry into the 2017 Bandon Dunes Golf Resort Raffle conducted by the
Colorado Golf Association (CGA).
- The grand prize vacation package to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort may be redeemed by June 30, 2018.
- All proceeds support the Solich Caddie & Leadership Academy.
ABOUT BANDON DUNES GOLF RESORT
Golf as it was meant to be... LEARN MORE ABOUT BANDON DUNES
Considered a "bucket list" destination for those who love the game, Bandon Dunes is true to the spirit of Scotland's ancient links.
"Here, players immerse themselves in the traditions of a timeless game and the grandeur of Oregon's rugged coast. Sweeping, untamed shores stretch for miles. Primeval grassy dunes roll to the sea.
Five distinctly different courses have been conceived in harmony with the natural environment. They combine with all the essential elements to reveal a new golf experience every time you play. The soul of the game resides here. Players walk. And at the end of the day, gracious hospitality comforts each guest like a warm, friendly embrace."
The winning ticket will be selected by a random drawing. All tickets have an equal chance to win. Ticket purchasers need not be present to win.
- Each ticket references the holder's unique Ticketed ID number.
- The drawing will be held 10:00 am (MST) on August 4, 2017 at the CGA offices at 5990 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., suite 102, Greenwood Village, CO 80015. Ticket holder need not be present to win.
- One Grand Prize will be awarded. That individual is solely responsible fulfillment of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone followed up with a written letter and sent via U.S. Mail to the address provided by the winner within thirty (30) days of the drawing.
- The letter will indicate how the prize can be claimed from the Colorado Golf Association.
- If the winner fails to claim a prize within 30 days of receiving notification, the CGA will retain the prize and reserves the right to offer it in another raffle if it so chooses.
- Failure from the initial winner to contact the CGA and accept the prize "as is," timely, and pursuant to the terms stated in the prize letter, will automatically result in forfeiture of the prize, with no substitution or alternative prize available to the original winner.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission the CGA to use the winner’s name, picture, video image, and relevant quotes to promote the raffle prize.
- Golf and stay package is subject to availability, and other restrictions may apply.
- Winner is responsible for all other costs associated with completing the prize including but not limited to transportation, food & beverage, taxes, ancillary accommodations costs etc.
- The value of the prize may be subject to reporting by the CGA to the Internal Revenue Service. The winner is responsible for payment of all federal, state, and/or local income, sales,or use taxes due on account of his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The prize is valued at $6,670. The CGA is required to gather necessary tax information from the winner and withhold and remit state and federal taxes. The CGA will work with the winner to complete the necessary IRS reporting.
- Contact Ryan Smith at 303-974-2108 or by EMAIL.
State of Colorado License #2017-12311